Monday, January 7, 2013

Finished Discovery of Witches!

What a nice breath of fresh air this book was! A lead vampire man, plus real witches and even time travel!! This was a fabulously creative book! So glad to finally know what all the fuss was about! This book really had me going in the beginning, I just could not put it down and was so excitied to get into Diana's head and the beginning of the romance between Diana and Matthew had me coming back for more but soon as the mystery started to unfold and the romance seemed to die down, it was easier for me to put it down. I feel like I have to make sure I got all the information, all the parts of puzzle that is still unfolding that I don't want to miss! I love the mystery, I love the characters, especially Diana's aunts and her house! I would highly recommend this book. It has a little bit of everything for everyone! As I mentioned in a previous post, as I always compare what I read to Twilight and Sookie, I wish the author gave a little more description as to what the main characters looked like physicially! Edward was so real to me because I had such a clear picture in my mind's eye of what he looked like and although I feel like I know Matthew, this was lacking for me with Matthew and Diana as well:( Almost like a tease since I really liked them. Well onto Shadow of the Night to see what awaits our love birds in 1590!!


Fang Rating VVVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment