Thursday, January 3, 2013

Who are Diana and Matthew?

Yes! The Discovery of Witches is a great book! Yes, we get it! Thank you! HOWEVER, being a reader of sound mind and a lover of descriptions I wish the author was better at discribing what Matthew and Diana actually look like....For me that is definetly what is missing from this book. I fell in love with Edward Cullen and Big E aka Eric Northman because I had a very clear picture in my head of what they looked like, at this point, even a fuzzy one would do! It is a great love story but I must know who my lovers are and besides a brief description in the beginning of the book of what Matthew and Diana look like, we are left to our imagination. So, here is what I think Diana and Matthew more or less look like. Like always, take what you like and leave the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment