Monday, April 23, 2012

Finished Covet Book 1 Fallen Angels

Loved the book.  JR Ward does not disappoint.  If you are a fan of BDB then you will love The Fallen Angels.  The book is setting up the premises for the ones that will follow.  I loved the fact that she brought in characters we had met in the BDB series.  I have a good feeling about the rest of the books.  I hope she keeps on writing because I love the way she writes.  The main character Jim is awesome and still a mystery. What I already know about hm I like and what is to come I'm sure I will like.  My favorite thing about the book is that the men are manly and although the women are also strong in character they do not emasculate the men.  The chemistry between the two is awesome.  And if you like hot steamy love scenes then this is a must read for you as well.

Fang Rating:  VVVVV
Carol.......

No comments:

Post a Comment