Friday, September 14, 2012

Finished VH 8, Blue Moon!

Talk about some twists!!! What a great book to get us back in the VH action! Carol and I had to take a break from Anita because she was emasulating JC and we needed a break from the nikes and midrifts and days that last forever but alas we needed fang and we heard good sex was on the horizon so we jumped back to find out what our favorite latina vampire hunter was getting into! So that brings us to Blue Moon which I must say is one of my favorites so far, excpet for the ending but I am used to that :) In this book Anita goes to Tennesse to rescue Richard from jail and the evils that are after him there. There is a lot of the pack in this book, hence the title maybe. I like all of the pack information and the flow of this book, I liked it a lot more than I thought I would since JC is hardly not in it. Spoiler Alert, Richard and her finally do the deed and he BRINGS it! I love the way it happens too...but most of all I loved how there was a lot of development of the relationships amongst the characters, we got to know Asher better, Damian, Nathianel, Cherry, Jason, etc. I like the werelopeards more than the pack stuff. At the end of this book Anita is at a new pleatu, she has learned a lot about herself and is more powerful than ever....what will she do with it? That is why we must go on!

PS I like Asher !

Fang Rating VVVVV

- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment