Monday, August 15, 2011

True Blood Episode 408 Spellbound

WOW! They redeemed themselves! The last two episodes have been blah despite the fact that it was suppose to be Eric and Sookie's big hook up. I think because it is such a huge turning point in the books, most book fans were not happy about the way it was portrayed on screen. This episode, I liked their attempt at portraying the blood bond and how powerful it is and Bill is looking better two. Which I think it is the whole point to the series, the triangle and Sookie and Eric's entense love. Anywho, left Cat and I with a lot to talk about and was def better than the last two episodes. Now if they can just keep it up!
-Mon

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this episode.  I like the fact that they were true to the book and then gave us what I like to call more info...  I agree they did redeem themselves.  Although  I am team E all the way I thought that Bill redeemed himself somewhat... by respecting Eric and Sookies relationship.  Looking foward to next weeks episode.  Loving True Blood Season 4.
-Carol



Mon's Shower Rant: I feel like I cannot let this episode go without mentioning the whole shower scene thing (those who have read the books, know what I mean). The whole reason the shower hook up was so special was because it was the first! No real physical contact was made then all of a sudden Big E is in your shower....them trying to bring it into the picture after they already got it on just down played it. However, not all is lost because they tied in the shower scene with the blood bond and related it to thier first true intense bond which it was!  

No comments:

Post a Comment