Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The King is Single!!!!


Anyone who loves the dark side HAS to love Johnny Depp. So we HAD to report on his current status which is reportedly single!






It has been very hush hush and based on what his possible ex of 15 years, Vanessa Paradis says it could all be a rumor? See her side and quote on the subject below! I am confused. Other media outlets just say she is being coy and they are indeed carrying on seperate lives.

Vanessa Paradis has spoken about the buzz that she and long-term partner Johnny Depp have split, and she sounds impatient.
Asked whether the 15-year relationship with Depp, 48, was at an end, Paradis, 39, told Europe 1 radio station at Monday's Paris premiere of her new film, Cafe de Flore: "You know, when I eat three peas, I'm pregnant. When I visit a city, I'm buying a house. In the winter I separate, in the summer I marry. It's been 15 years since I've been getting married every year. In addition I have to answer all these rumors!"
There was no sign of Depp at the cinema, or their two children, Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9, all of whom were believed to be in Los Angeles. - taken from http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2012/01/vanessa-paradis-fields-johnny-depp-breakup-questions/1

No comments:

Post a Comment