Friday, February 21, 2014

Finished Possession The Fallen Angel Series!!!!!!!!

Possessions was a very good book, I zipped right thru it.  I was glad to be reading a book by one of my favorite authors JR Ward.  She does not disappoint, to be honest I was a little apprehensive about reading it because I did not like the fact that Adrian had all of Mathias handicaps as a result of the last book.  But Jim finally gets Sissy from Devina and he does so by trading the win.  That was actually the cliffhanger from the last book.  It picks up right were the last one left off.  I love the characters of Duke and Cailyn.  The scenes are steamy in that great JR Ward way.  She keeps you on your toes the whole time because   you still don't know where the book is headed as you read.  The story is interesting and captivating keeps you there but you don't see what it has to do with the soul or who the soul is.  Niel commits suicide which is a curb ball because he was the Archangel in charge so we shall see were this ends up.   And Jim had a face to face with the "Maker"  that seemed to freak him out.  Adrian is still holding on to Eddies body which also seems weird to me.   Time is explained a little more it has only been 3 weeks since the War started and I thought  it had been more like years.  Look forward to the next book.  Til then keep on reading.
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment