Friday, January 20, 2012

Finished Reading Tormennt Book 2 of the Fallen Series !!!

Well I finally finished reading book two of the Fallen series Torment.  I did enjoy reading the book however I really did feel Tormented at times from wishing I new a little more about Luce and why she is so important when the final battle comes.  I did like that fact that the author let us have a glimpse into her past lives.  Daniel is a little irritating because he does not give her much information either.  I guess I felt as if I myself was Luce and needed to know more but no one wants to tell me.  I really hope that the next book finally tells us Who Luce really is.  And what is her real relationship with good and bad.  Why did Daniel loose everything when he fell in love with Luce.   I can say that if you enjoy a good mystery this is definitely a mystery.  By the end of the book there are still many answered questions which of course will lead to me reading the next book in the series...Book three Passion I hope that we wil see more of the eternal love Daniel and Luce have shared for many centuries.  I am team Daniel all the way.  What can I say I am a sucker for a good love story.
I give it a Fang rating of VVV because there are still too many unanswered questions for me.
Carol -

No comments:

Post a Comment