Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finished Covet, Fallen Angles 1

Covet was a nice twist on the "Fallen Angles' category which is starting to gain popularity under the "paranormal romance" genre. I am glad I read it, it was nice to have a change and steam things up a little bit! I have fond memories of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and this is the same author, however so far, I liked the BDB series better. I feel like this book was more written like the last BDB book of Manny, less suprise for me. It was still a fast read and I enjoyed it a lot, shower secenes came back to me, etc, BUT I guess for me, if it doesn't have fangs its got to be really really good for me to get excitied about it. I liked the ending and I am excitied to see what Jim's next venture is and who sleeps with who....and when to Adrian and Eddie go down? All the reasons why I am starting book 2 now, bring it on Crave!

Fang Rating VVV ..........maybe I am just too preocuppied with the Sookie 12 and Season Five TB coming out that I can't concentrate.......I think that is it!

- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment