Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finished Fallen Angels 3 ENVY!!!!!!!

Well its been a while since I read 3 books in 2 weeks.  So I think that in itself speaks volumes on whether I enjoyed them or not.  I have to say I do like the way JR Ward writes.  Her style of writing is great and captivating.  I love to read about what happens next.  The Angels in these books are hot.  I wouldn't mind catching up with my guardian angel if he looked like Jim.  Jim is strong and keeps it real.  They are not above throwing in a few curse words to express there emotions.  And he is starting to fight dirty when it  comes to Devina..........Beeeeaachhhhhhh in a blue dress.  In this book the dynamics of the Angels begins to change.  Eddie is the peaceful one and he is the grounded one,  but we see Jim having to step up his game.  He starts to become the leader that he is because he is the Savior  He was chosen as the Savior because he has equal parts good and bad.  In order to Win this battle for all of human kind he may have to tap into that bad side from time to time.   Ultimately he has to out wit the demon.  I loved the love affair with Veck andReilly .  The steamy hot,sexy, romantic scenes leave nothing to the imagination and and are not for the shy.. But they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  I look forward to reading the next book..  I want to read about how that bad ass Angel saves the world........


Fang Rating VVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment