Thursday, July 26, 2012

El Fin!!! Fifty Shades Freed Book III

Well fellow blogger / and Fangers I'm  done with the third book in the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy.
I really enjoyed reading them.  They did not have Fangs but they did have lots of other and risky topics that put you on the edge waiting to see waht happens next.  A lot has changed between the first encounter Ana and Christian had in his office that day she interviewed him.  Why is it that some girls always go for the dangerous bad boy.  Good Boys are Dull and bad boys are Fun.  Ana does enjoy all of Christians Fifty Shades, and most of all those life affirming moments only he can make her live.  While reading these book I experienced anxiety, excitement, worry, and happiness along with the characters, there were times I just did not know what to think or expect.  The books are extremely erotic and there fore not for the shy.... but if you are willing to unleash your wild side momentarily while you read these books I am sure you will find them enjoyable.  the book ended well in my opinion and I will miss these characters as I am no longer in there world.  Mr and Mrs Grey til we meet again perhaps on the Big Screen the Film Debut....
Fang Rating VVVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment