Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finished Fifty Shades Darker II

 At the end of Fifty Shades of Grey Ana, leaves Christian she decides that his dark side is too dark and she cannot deal with it.  So logically I my thought was where is this going..... I must read on.  And so I embark on my quest to get more..... and start reading Fifty Shades Darker Book II.We'll this book is the actual beginning of there love.  Obviously we know that there is a lot that they have to work out.  Especially the fact that he wants to punish her.  Yet when Ana decided to leave Christian realised that he would do what ever he needed to do to keep her.  And so the development of the new proposal was born. We meet the evil Mrs. Robinson and her true intentions are revealed.  Fifty Shades of F*** upness is changing and experiencing things he may not have thought as possible.  I must admit I did enjoy this book although missing the fangs,  I temporarily traded them in for silver balls, flogger's, handcuffs, and the Red Room of Pain!!!!!  I think over all the book is worth reading and am honestly looking forward to the big screen reveal  of Mr. Grey.  Keep reading and Keep Still or he will spank you!
Fang Rating: VVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment