Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finished Fifty Shades Freed!

Yes, I finished Fifty Shades Freed! And now I feel as if I have also been freed of this book! I should start off by saying that I enjoyed the books, they are a fun fast read that make you think but at the same time I was ready for the story to be over.  There were many suprises and I definetly like the middle part of this book the best, for me it was slow going in the beginnning, really picked up with a lot of great twists I didn't see coming but then it sort of went stale again for me. The final sex scenes were good but the ending, the last line " I love you, I love you too", I thought could have been more creative. Glad I know what all the hype was about and glad Mr. Grey is Freed! As a friend said, will Mia and Ethan be next?

- Mon
Fang Rating VVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment