Friday, August 16, 2013

Finished Fantasy Lover Dark Hunter 1

Well, well, well, what do we have here? A little steamy action for sure! I read this at the beach and it was a perfect beach book, fun, slightly funny but not really but for me, it is always important that I like the characters and I did! Fast read, good love scenes, what more can a girl ask for? I hope the next book steps it up a bit as I can see where if it is the same thing over and over it could get old. This is just book one and I was really hoping for fangs but instead got a Greek God who was conjured up by a lonely sex therapist, Grace, okay...not what I was expecting! Yes, he even did say in the end that she was his "saving Grace"!!!! So bad! But a fellow reader of the series told me that, Kyrian, a mysterious character from the book who lived in Roman times fighting along side Julian (the Greek God) is a "Dark Hunter" and that they fight were and vamps. I think? Not too worry, I plan on reading on and I will tell! This book definitely stuck to its title and had some plot twists I didn't see coming. I enjoyed the different spin on Urban Fantasy would I call it? by using magic to conjure up Greek Gods. High hopes don't let me down and as this book was a little too light and cheesy for me, hoping to get a little darker and deeper with next one! I am excited to see where this is going and besides, Kyrian sounds really hot! lol! Keeping fanging on is what I'll do!

Fang Rating VVVv

- Mon


No comments:

Post a Comment