Monday, November 18, 2013

Finished Dark Hunter 10!

This book was about the Dark Hunter, Ravyn who was also a Arcadian, or human who could shift into an animal. The same as our old fren Vane was from an earlier book. This was an interesting twist. It kind of merged the Dark-hunter and Were-hunter worlds. This book also had a lot of important information in it about Styker and Ash. I am not sure how it will all play out at this point but I know the background stories in this book will lead up to something. All of Styker's action sort of came to a head and this book really sets up for what is to come with the way it ended. I am soo glad Ravyn was finally accepted by his family and eventually mated with Susan!! I actually liked Susan somewhat...I also liked Cael and that little side story as well!! A dark hunter married to an appolite who turned him in into a daimon in order to save his life, interesting. I think we will see them again!! And last but not least, what made this book a winner was the return of Nick G. and his converting to Stryker's minion to the dark side!!!!! Did not see it coming!!!

Fang Rating VVVv

- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment