Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finished Rapture Angels 4!

Well, I am soo happy to finally finish this long ass book! I was soo excited at first, thinking of Issac Rothe, one of my fav characters from the Angels who was in book 3, which I really liked but was a little disappointed with this one. This is probably my least favorite book of the whole series although some pretty cool things happened in it. To sum up, spoiler alert beware, J.R. Ward finally confirmed Dog is the Maker, which I have been suspecting and a conclusion with the whole Sissy issue is coming to a head. This book had a great ending, it definitely set me up for the next book. I want to see what is up with that house they moved into, poor Ad with his new condition (downward dog) and Jim made a deal with Devina to get Sissy back. Tons of good stuff coming, it just seemed like it took FOREVER to get there. I loved the story, liked the romance, love Jim and Ad and Devina who I feel closer too because of the last three books but all the fighting and some details that literally put me to sleep could have been left out. Not my fav but still love J.R. Ward for a good twisty ending and some surprises along the way. Onward Upward!


Fang Rating VVV
- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment