Monday, June 11, 2012

Finished BDB Lover Reborn Book 10

Damn that was awesome.  I don't know if that fact that I had not read anything about the brothers may this book ever more appealing but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Yes I must admit that I could barely but it down.  I zipped right through them.  I was wonderful to meet Thor on an intimate level.  He was one of the first brothers we met but then never really got a good look into his personal life.  But I do think it was well worth the wait.  Thor was tender, loving, harsh, violent, a hard ass and sexy all wrapped all into one.  Definitely one of my favorite BDB.  JR did not disappoint,  the book revisited some of the other brothers and reminded me why I fell in love with the in the first place.  It gave us a little more background on Lassiter.  And left it wide open for "What is coming next", I can not wait for the next one.  And those are all things that made this book very good.
Fang Rating: V V V V
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment