Friday, June 15, 2012

Finished BDB Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn is the 10th book in one our favorite series here at Fanging On, Black Dagger Brotherhood and it does not disappoint! I wasn't too hot of book 9 so I didn't want to get my hopes up but this definitely delivered. It is about our beloved, Thor, whose love interest, spoiler alert, is No'One, Xhex's mama! If you have read the other books, with that plot alone you know that it will be way juicy! Thor is struggling to get on with his life after losing his shellan, Weslie, and in the end all become reborn. Perfect title, perfect ending, as are most of her books. I loved this book because we got to revisit other characters from the other books, John, one of my favs, and we got more from a angel named Lassiter. She leads this wide open for so many more books to come. What will happen with Quinn, Layla and Xcor, I am already really diggin Xcor, as I have a big sore spot for rough necks! Holla! This book was tons of fun, and the author always surprises me and makes me cry. I remember crying at the end of the first book in her series with King Wrath and I did it again in this one. I like how the author is realistic about the difficulties of life and love in a fantasy setting and fangs, biting and more fangs! I want Xcor!


Fang Rating VVVVV
- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment