Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finished Dark Hunter 6!

Just a quick note so as not to be forgotten! The 6th book in the Dark Hunter series as we are reading them is Vane!! Vane is a were-hunter who helped out Talon and Sunshine in their book and it ended up killing his sister in the end. This book was very interesting in the fact that it gave us a lot of insight into the weres. How there are two kinds, one that are animals primarily, who can shape shift into humans and then ones that are humans primarily, who can shape shift into animals and that they two species are kind of at war because of it and that both are some how related to Apollities...maybe I will learn more in the upcoming were books to sum it all up. I liked Vane, I liked Bride and her seize 18 big booty, it got a little cheesy at the end for me but hey? What ya gonna do!! Overall I liked this first glimpse into the were world!!

- Mon

Fang Rating VVV

No comments:

Post a Comment