Friday, February 10, 2012

Finished Circus of the Damned!! Book 3

I am Hooked!!!! The sexual tension between Anita and Jean Claude is too much.....
I agree witth Mon the ending was totally unexpected.  I would never have guessed that Alejandro
would mark Anita 4 times therefore undoing the 3 Marks Jean Claude had given her. The book starts out strong and continues strong full of battles, flirting, sexual tensions.  In this book she continues to have those erotic dreams of her and Jean Clausde but she is aware of the dream it is almost as if he is allowing her to see waht his most deepest desire is.  He wishes that she would love him and allow him to love her back.  She considers him a monster but in a wierd kind of way she is a monster as well.  She raises zombies, executes vampires and is a nacromancer.  That does not make her a normal human either! I must say that the ending fustrated me alot and then some but I suppose that is good cause now i'm hooked.  The Vamoire Hunter Series has 20 books and I plan on reading every single one.  The ending was very important becuse Anita pratically kills herself to save Jean Claude.  She begins to admit to herself that she does love him in some way.  My favorite line of the book is "She wants you, Master," Stephen said. There was laughter in his voice, derision. "I can smell her desire."Jean-Claude turned just his head, staring at Stephen. "As can I." The words were innocent, but the feeling behind them wasn't. His voice slithered around the room, low and full of a terrible promise.  I think Jean claude can sense that she is in love with hime but he also knows that she will not admit it to herself or him YET!!!!! 
Fang rating VVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment