Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finished Reading Guilty Pleasures! Vampire Hunter Book 1!

Guilty Pleasures is the 1st book of the Vampire Huntress Series.  Since it is the 1st book we start to meet all the characters the primary character is Anita Blake she is a kick ass vampire hunter.  Although it is legal to be a Vampire there are cases that the courts approve the murder of Vampires!!!  We meet what I think is Anita's Vamp love interest Jean Claude.. I think he is interesting, Gorgeous, and Sexy from the way she describes him.  We start to learn about the connection that develops between a human and a Vamp,  when a Vampire Marks them.  My favorite part of the book was at the end when she tells Jean Claude "stop playing with my mind, Jean Claude." " What ever do you mean?" he asked.  " I know that the otherwordly beauty is a trick. So stop it."  "I am not doing it," he said.  "What is that supposed to mean?"  "when you have the answer, Anita, come back to me and we will talk."
That simple exchange is what makes me look forward to what is to come!!
I would recommend this series because it has just begun and it is very exciting to see what is next.

Fang Rating VVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment