Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Finished Black Ice!!

You know Carol and I really like a book when we finish it in less than a week! This was great book! This is book is about Bastien and Chole's love story which totally took me away! It had everything, sex, violence, action, drama, a little bit of mystery. It had it all and not too much, just enough to make it tasteful and the reader coming back for more. This book had me intrigued from the beginning, I had no idea where it was going or how it was going to end! I loved the characters and I also really enjoyed the author's writing style. I wish I knew to pay attention to the other character's more as the "Committee" is introduced which is an organization that all of her following books lead off from. Great book, great ending, great name! "My name is Sebastian". He is up there with one of my fav leading guys. Already halfway through the next book and can't get enough. Go Anne Staurt! So glad we found ya!

Fang Rating VVVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment