Monday, February 4, 2013

Finished Shadow of Night

Kinda a weird title huh? This was the much anticipated second book in the Discovery of Witches series. This book continued on the extremely creative adventure of time spinning that vampire, Matthew de Clermont and witch Diana Bishop set out on. Thank God, I had this book since the first one cut off so abruptly. I think I liked the first book better just because everything was more new and exciting! This book however was very exciting it just dragged on a bit and I got lost with too many characters. This was a very interesting book, I would definitely recommend it as it was recommended to me. I loved the spells in this book and ALL witchy and goddess aspects! The love scene were okay but were missing something....When I heard about this new series I was hoping, like always for another Twilight or Sookie and although this book was incredibly creative, romantic and femine feminine power! Rock On! however I could put it down. It took me a long time to finish...but one thing that kept me going was I have to like the characters and I did love Diana and Matthew. Although a bit scattered, this book a series is a must read due to the sheer creativity and twisting plot alone! I must admit however long it dragged on I did get a little teary when everyone was reunited at the end. How do people come up with this stuff? Regardless, I will always be there to read it! We will be on the look out for the third and final book to the series as there is still so many loose ends to tie up. (SPOILER ALERT) Did the book really finish without Diana finding out Em has passed?? The twins and Diana's father was a great touch!

Fang Rating VVVV

No comments:

Post a Comment