Friday, February 8, 2013

I Simply Loved Black Ice!!!!

I could not put down the book it was Amazing!!!  Waring it does not have fangs but it does have the danger aspect we love.  Bastian might as well be  a Vampire because he is sexy, dangerous, dark, mysterious, and great at making a girl forget she is in danger.  How could someone so dangerous also be the Sexy Hero.  Well it happens this book is a definite must read.  I also loved the character of Chloe she is wholesome and innocent yet daring enough to give into this intimidating passionate sexual attraction with a dangerous mysterious man.   Having to choose between the lesser of two evils is not so bad if one of your choices happens to be Bastian.  Chloe finds herself wanting to return to her nightmare.  Anne Stuart does a great job of giving you enough information so that you know what is happening yet leaving something for the imagination.  It totally captivated me I was transposed to Paris for 4 days.. Yes that is how long it took me to read it.  I am having a little trouble moving on as Bastain has become dear to my heart, great character. Ummmmmmmmmm!

Fang Rating  VVVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment