Friday, September 2, 2011

Finished Sunshine!

Well, well, what can I say....there is something very special about this book despite that there are no chapters (thanks for pointing that out cat!) and it all seems like one big run on sentence. To me this book is about girl power, coming into yourself and accepting life on life's terms which I really like. I would have liked a better hook up of vamp and girl at the end (more action) but she ended it tastefully, she leaves many questions unanswered and leaves A LOT up to the imagination......good thing I have a good imagination! I really liked this book, not perfect but something different and a welcomed change and fresh look to the classic vamp love story. This one stands out from the rest!

Fang Rating : VVVV

- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment