Friday, August 17, 2012

Awesome!! Catching Fire Book 2

The title for this book totally says it all. The book was on fire from the beginning.  Every page read is a page of new discoveries and unraveling chain of events that I did not see coming.  It starts off right were The Hunger Games left off, witch in my book is a definite plus.  The characters become stronger and more meaningful to the reader and the main idea is without a doubt genius.  Katniss and Peeta are now Victors and live on victors lane with Haymitch.  The bond that develops is as strong as blood and the idea that the districts could be free from the Capital is hopeful.  A renewed sense of hope has been born but at the same time a sense that the end of all they know is also near.  I was excited to see what would happen next that I could barely but the book down.  On tho the 3rd book, I'm totally looking forward to it.
Fang Rating- V V V V V
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment