Monday, August 27, 2012

Finished Mockingjay! 3rd Hunger Games book!

What a relief!!! I feel like I have given birth! Not really...Spoiler alert! Katniss kills Coin instead of Snow and she ends up with PETTA! Guess it all makes sense in the end, but I feel like I had to experience tons of trauma to get to this point! This book was great, just like the whole series. I loved the ending, it made sense. My favorite line is by Petta, "You love me, real or unreal?" There were tons of twists and turns, it really kept me reading and enthralled but I was also a little tired out by it all! lol! I think book 2 was my favorite of them all. A very intense series of books but ones I will never forget! Beautiful Katniss got annoying towards the end but I guess all independent smart women are at times. These books were amazing and I never read anything like them...glad I finally know the ending and hope Katniss and Peeta's children live happily ever after!

Fang Rating  VVVVV

- Mon


No comments:

Post a Comment