Friday, August 17, 2012

Finished Catching Fire!

If I thought the last book was a fast read, this book blew it out of the water! Literally, lol! What a fantastic book, I couldn't put it down. What I love about these books besides how smart and adventurous they are is how much they are Woman Power!!!! This is the second book in the Hunger Games series and if you were not hooked after the first, this one really hooks you. I liked it better than the first because the "game" and the characters we were introduced to in the first, we got to know and love even more! I love Haymitch and Cinna especially after this book and I can't wait to see how the series ends! I had so many favorite parts in this book but the one that stands out in my mind is when Katniss wedding dress lights on fire and turns into a Mockingjay! It was surprising and perfect and I remember thinking, I love this book! A must read, I will be trying to convince all now to read it!

Fang Rating VVVVV

- Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment