Friday, August 17, 2012

Read The Hunger Games!!

Well let me start by saying that I was never really sure I would read The Hunger Games and enjoy it.
But I must say that I enjoyed it a lot.  I first saw the movie and though WOW that was great I really need to read them now because I need to know what happened next.  So I read the Hunger games and it was like watching the movie for a 2nd time with a Little more behind the seen information.  livining in Panem was great I could feel the love toward some characters grow inside of me.  I could also feel the hate for President Snow grow in me as well .  I often tried to make comparisons with the world of Panem and the world we live in.  I must say that if you have not read The Hunger games you should because I think you will enjoy it and even read the book to follow.  Off I go to read book 2.
Fang rating- VVVVV
Carol-

No comments:

Post a Comment